STO 0.20% $7.67 santos limited

Yes, STO is a much better company now than it was back...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Yes, STO is a much better company now than it was back then.
    Twice the sise, half the debt , double the equity , double the profits , double the approvals for greenfield gas and oil exploration and so it goes.
    No one can ever explain why a companies s/p goes down when the company is doin g every thing right.
    However in this case I am leaning towards the insanity that went on in Gladstone, the madness we have thrown at us every day from the left and greens. The insecurity felt by investors. Many investors are silly enough to let the leftist media brainwash them with crazy predictions about what the future holds.

Our banks are terrified about loaning to companies that do any thing except run University's and Charities.

It's called sentiment. Its very powerful.

Watch this space, the oil and gas companies world wide will be the companies that lead the way to green energy from fossil fuels. They are the only ones with the infrastructure and the clout to do it.

The elite left whom have made billions from oil and gas whom are now making out they are now leading the way will fall into pale obscurity. They are nothing more than show offs trying to get their names in the papers and the dumb faces on the front page.

BHPs WPLs STOs etc etc, watch them they are the leaders in this country and they are the ones that will eventually pull the trigger on green energy. They are dong positive things now today as we speak. But they are realists, not useless good for nothing's most of whom were made rich by Daddy or X Hubby and whom have not ever held down a real job.

When Australia wakes up , you will see your boom as you call it.
    Be ready.

This post will be unpopular because it's the truth and some people can not handle the truth.
    As I have said before a couple of cold nights , a meal or two of raw meat , a 20 mile walk to work and these idiots will run for the hills buying what ever O and G companies they can if indeed they have any coins left in their woke trousers.

I typed this in 1 minute as its Boxing day and I want to spend this one day of the year I have free riding motor bikes , running my motor boat , driving to the city , having a Bar B Q , (gas) you know just normal stuff.
    Have a good day.
    Yes we are going green , I m happy about that , but not yet not for decades.
    STO is a screaming buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.67
Change
-0.015(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.68 $7.62 $9.058M 1.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 21623 $7.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 15707 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.66
  Change
-0.015 ( 0.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.64 $7.68 $7.63 193660
Last updated 11.28am 17/05/2024 ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.