SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - SVG, page-19

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    IMO had absolutely no choice but to take the shares which increases holdings to either prevent any board future spill and easier to delist with greater ownership imo.

Plus ensures this protects this unacceptably large and unproductive leadership team imo (8 knights around the privilege boy's club table imo). Also, imo, the company is broke and can't afford to repay the unacceptable 20% loan or the 12% CN's interest bill, then alone afford to grow and develop this company then alone, do any mining/exploration etc...

Just keep paying our conflicted Maas a tolling fee, to transport our low-grade ore and sell a Dore bar at a lost. Yep, wonderful successful gold producer aren't we. What a joke and I cannot understand why every single holder doesn't support removing every single director of this company imo... IMO they all now have to go, before we all lose our money again imo.

I am happy SB took the shares as 28c, better than sending us further into debt and then watching him buying massive amounts of shares with this unacceptable interest at our current 0.002 SP, which is a disgrace imo. Shame on this company imo.....

IMO 28c means nothing to him, he controls SVG and imo has been paid massive $$$$ in past interest from CNs over the years and then in turn acquires massive amounts of shares basically for free which increases control, this stealth way imo is smart!

Shame us holders aren't seeing anything positive from this basket case of a company imo. All we see are our massive losses and the real risk of losing it all, well that's my biggest fear imo and imo that's why I support a complete board spill now, so I can protect my investment, as I no longer trust SVG to look after my interests and investment.

Holders have to all unite and support a spill if and when this presents imo.. Back in my box and reading for me!! Continue insulting each other guys, meanwhile we are all losing $$$$$. Use this wasted energy against SVG imo and to support change, is a much better use of one's time imo. GLTA.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.