TEG 0.00% 2.1¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - TEG, page-5

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    TEG is turning into a very real Oil and Gas company now.
    There is so much to take in at present and I have plenty to say and will do so in near future.

We are now the major land owner of some very serious turf throughout the Perth Basin.
    RT has now established TEG to be the company with significant opportunity to develop so many projects in PB.
    L7 is a very good permit but now we also have EP 437 and have 100%. This is a huge area as well and many potential drill targets.
    I think RT will release the handbrake on L7 now and we will receive many updates on drilling near future.
    I firmly believe that now given our proximity to Strike and their excellent gas discovery, our new permits and the pathway we have now I would be amazed if there is not some sort of a farmin agreement with a big player who needs/wants gas supply in near future.
    The placement is of no concern and while its cheap it is only for approx.$1mil and it takes money to acquire and this acquisition is without doubt company changing.
    These permits have a new owner and we need to got more output thru the Arrow asap.

I have made my own inquiries with very competent individuals about what we have acquired.
    It is thumbs up in a big way for many Oil and GAS opportunities.
    TEAM TEG this is all very good.
    GAS has just come out with a thumper of a good qtly as well.
    Look who also owns about 14% of EP 437. Wouldn't you know PGY........ha..ha..ha.
    PGY our partner are developing also a very exciting project of which we are very much part of in PB.
    TEG is building no doubt.
    The slab has been poured.
    Framing STARTS RIGHT NOW.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $515.6K 24.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1575358 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 3049999 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ 10280265
Last updated 15.44pm 14/06/2024 ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.