ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

And, order filled this morning.Many here are missing the point....

1. 2,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    And, order filled this morning.

Many here are missing the point. While indications were that funds would not be required til oppies due, the SP ran up and the board have taken advantage of securing funds to significantly expand the drilling for the remainder of the year. $4m is not a huge raise. I understand that holders feel duped given they have been here for a while, but for me, my largest buys were for oppies at 1.4, then top ups at 1.9, 3.0 and now 2.9 on this pull back. TNR are now my 3rd biggest holding and i only hold the oppies - the leverage opportunity here to me is undeniable. I feel i now have enough to let it run it's course now through to Q3 upgrade and then re-evaluate. For me, i couldn't be happier with where we are at now:

- 65 pending assays.
    - 3 resource upgrades due this year, the first in a few weeks.
    - investments in other potential revenue/investment streams.
    - buying Tarmoola Station and the earthworks business which are both revenue positive.
    - crypto exposure to a real gold backed currency that will float through IPO and i fully expect them to launch at 50c which will lock us in for 7.5% of the company.
    - 50,000m of drilling to come this year, i expect most of this will be back well in time for my oppies to fully benefit.
    - oppies seem to be lagging the heads constantly - IMO, discount.
    - 11 months to save for full conversion of my oppies if i wish to take them all, option to sell a couple and use proceeds to convert the rest if i need to.
    - to me, there is now no question marks in the way to see this rise once a small churn takes place. The resource upgrade may well take care of that in one go. There are funds to pursue more drills turning and the ground is turning up gold in each hole to date.
    - I'm sure there is much more...

Happy days to come. Drill, drill, drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.471K 1.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 24592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6524915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.