ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Missing some facts. The first being NVA options were never...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Missing some facts. The first being NVA options were never mentioned previously by yourself, only the excitement of the NVA placement being at a near premium of 3c for heads. In fact, you called it out as a great deal.

The BullionFX you called out as a BS deal yet have tuned into it a little. After tuning yourself, said it was a no loss deal.

Huge call to say TNR look after others after 3 raisings. Not true at all, in fact unsubstantiated.

If you have raised your investor community concerns with the company, share the response? I read you knew of the BullionFX before TNR come out of a trading halt because it was registered, you didn’t share that yet canned it? Strange after the fact postings.

Its one thing to be a great poster of drilling results, imo it’s not appropriate to continually question company decisions that are not centred on individual retail investors.
    In a 5 week period you have changed your mind to great management to looking after their own type comments is puzzling.

Suck it up and move on. Your experience doesn’t match mine with CR’s, I have seen some of the ugly.
    Will there be a wash n rinse? Very small, we have big backers behind us.

Talk for yourself but don’t encourage the tinfoil hat guy to get involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $9.471K 1.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 24592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6524915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.