ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - TNR, page-67

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Ok guys the placement is now done with. IMHO the thing to carry this company forward is the gold in the ground. Yeah loyal shareholders have been ignored and arguably laughed at - but why is that surprising?

We now have the cash for the next round - management are in this game to make money and the drill results seem to keep indicating a material find - JORC coming soon etc. This placement will soon be forgotten unless a serious cock up occurs - unlikely you would think but you never know. These are the positives. We should all win in the end if they deliver and POG rises.

The downside for me is that I will be wary believing anything this company says going forward. Best now to ignore management because I think the scales are now tilted strongly towards paydirt so no matter what bullshit deals (my opinion) they do (crypto) or waffle about no dilution these dont matter because the results going forward should be greater than anything they say. Until something tangibe happens a la drilling I am still a believer.
    Let the assays do the work - forget about any background noise.

Alsot the macro and fundamental backdrop is screaming inflation - that should be the catalyst for gold to run.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $850 199.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 25826645 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11293290 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.