ASR 8.33% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - TNR, page-69

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    he has done more than the brokers who got 340k.

price selling down was no surprise imo.

a big no no in my book is don’t say something then do the complete opposite. Why it was stated that TNR will avoid dilution at all costs and then offer up a credit raise in what seems to be just after isn’t the best thing to do imo.

the management have had a great run of under promising and over delivering. Now I’m not sure can trust what is said. If I didn’t believe this thing will be 1moz + I wouldn’t be sticking around but as stated many many times in the past this is a great stock. The company is going places. With plenty of assays waiting and irons in the fire! Lots of little spin-offs that all add to the other.

5c is cheap and I think once dust settles we will run up again. The Jorc will come out and it’s hard to see it not adding significant value to the SP here.

I haven’t been super positive my last few posts and I apologise if I’ve upset anyone. But I think we should be able to voice our displeasure with what’s been done without being told what we should be doing ect.

again last I will say on the matter. Will hold for now.
    Last edited by RedKing16: 24/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $11.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $568 103.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 24592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6524915 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.