ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

TNR management are probably aware the current comments/...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    TNR management are probably aware the current comments/ feedback/ state of play in relation to major share-holders and option holders, and are "incentivising" them to convert options sooner rather than later for the certainty that will bring the company. Cashflow is King. Capital in the bank means programmes can be planned with certainty, contracts entered into for drill rigs, personnel recruited, and the company to be on a sound financial footing, from the perspective of the balance sheet.

They seem to have considered ALL shareholders in this proposal, with the offer of 2 Options/each 5 shares held at 0.001 apiece. Two years until exercisable at 3.5 cents each.

I note some on the thread have stated they are light shares, heavy options, and this offer may therefore 'incentivise' them to convert options to heads sooner rather than later. Thais is good for all holders of the heads, as the company is being injected with working capital that it needs to fund ongoing projects, drilling, assays, and run their business.

Existing shareholders are also 'cut into the deal' by being effectively given new options on a 2 for 5 share basis at 0.001.

If any have invested in this company for a day trade, that is your prerogative. I have been invested for some time, and I expect to be so for the long haul. There is allegedly so much easy money out there that people seem to be missing the reality that a speculative junior explorer with prospective tenements is just that. There are no guarantees of instant wealth.

I must again point out that all share-holders in this company are part owners of:

- a cattle station with management and income,
    - a small mining camp,
    - a mining contracting services business, with forward orders
    - carbon credits of 360K p.a. at this times
    - a tax 'write-off' of 20 Million Dollars in losses to offset future profits
    - part of Zuleika Gold,
    - part of Mt Monger,
    - part of Bullion FX,
    - tokens in gold crypto currency, that some of our more experienced commentators advise are worth a significant portion market cap of the company, without all the rest.
    - significant tenements in a known area prospective for gold (and other minerals)
    - drill results and assays giving an Early indication of the likely size of the area that is prospective (IMO not insignificant)
    - neighbouring King of the Hill
    - Multiple fronts and in some instances open all directions.

Sure, the current grams/tonne are not "Spectacular" Is there a potentially economic case to be made that TNRs tenements can produce sufficient resources to justify the establishment of full mining operations? Up to you to do the research and decide for yourself.

Take it in. Part Owners: To me that is what being a shareholder is about. Having run successful real world businesses for 30 years, there are ups and downs, and commitment, and times when you'd rather do anything else. And there are the times it pays off, and you bank the rewards.

I have found that easy money is not so easy. The most success I have had in investing is to identify likely good prospects, buy early, ignore noise, and sleep at night comfortable with the decision I have made. My greatest returns have come from shares that I have invested in very early in the life of the company, and have held for years. ( Sometimes Decades......)

If I was trading this, I'd have been in heaven with the arbitrage opportunities that have been available in the heads/oppies divergences. I didnt. More fool me.

I'm in for the long haul, as I reckon that these guys are young, smart, (much clevererer than me in crypto space), have fundamentally great tenements with good prospects, and if anyone on this forum doesn't think that the shares will be worth 3.6 cents in two years time when the new options are at end of exercise period may as well quit now.

The new options are a bargain at 0.001 and a gift to all shareholders. Full Stop.

YOU (and I) will all be the part owners of all the above AND a company that has 4 to 5 Million Dollars in working capital from existing option holders (not new money/shareholders) No detriment to existing shareholders and the ability to actually set up a proper drill/assay programme for the seriously interesting and prospective geology we have, along with the hard assets listed above.

Is there a better place to invest your money? My account has some 40 odd - major, minor, emerging and speculative miners in it, so thats up to you, but if you're reading this, then I suspect you have some money in TNR. Make the most of the current opportunity and IMO hold on tight.

Personally have been along for the ride for a long time, still over 100% up in the heads, and any Options I have will be converted on these terms. My belief is that if you fundamentally believe in the company's prospects, do it. If you don't, then probably better to invest/speculate elsewhere.

Gold is gold, even when we're near a market low. In MyAmateur Opinion we are close to a wash-out low in the price of gold, and we have years ahead of us to harvest the crop we sow now.

Regards to all, hope you're all well and keeping safe in the Covid environment, and that your investments serve you and yours well into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.