ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Mike999,I see no reason why it would entice. Its a 3.6c cr in...

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091
    Mike999,

I see no reason why it would entice. Its a 3.6c cr in disguise.

Two things will most likely occur, shares pushed up to get it, once options recieved shares or options dumped.

The last cr was 4.2c effective with the options and bullionfx was 4.6c.

With Mt stirling most likely pushing 2km, raising now it giving away the Co again.

Ever wondered why the market is punishing tnr with all the good progress?

1. Ceo tells shares holders mindfull on soi and now issues options when 8m from existing options is due.

2. 3 resources upgrades this year, I doubt. Yet the market is not advised it will not occur.

If certain things are stated and words is broken, you are not believed. Hence 3c share price, when it should be 10c.

It is odd nva did a share buyback, did a share issue and within days tnr does a capital change. Join the dots.

All this does is if nva exercises, they boost shareholding, then boost again via new options.

There are many option holders at loss, they can not convert, some may need to sell some to convert.

They will be stuck in that position when new options get dumped or shares do that where bought to get them.

8m cash is enough from the present options to get to this time next year.

This new series could have been issued after diorite, Mt stirling, hydra, results in at higher price.

As low, if those results are good as sp goes up, nva and the top 20 benefit. Nobody else really does que to qty the top 20 hold.

Im all for bullionfx, gold. But issuing shares options when no need is a prickly subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $845 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 23064798 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1239358 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.