ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    With the amount of lies posted on that unmoderated one sided forum I dont believe anything posted there.
    I dont know how people are allowed to post what ever story they dream up to slander or discredit and let their made up crap develope weight from there without facts or truth.
    People that disagree with them or are in favour of tge takeover/merger are threatened with hacking accounts and finding out where they live (and doing what). WTF! Now thats criminal and the dude needs to be investigated by the police.
    There are a lot of wackos on there that need Psychological help.
    However I do think there may be some substance to the BCSC investigating some of the queries shareholders have and having a meeting with the Core board to clear things up, maybe the board should get the BCSC to look through some of the posts on the core stockhouse forum and see how the stories develope and compare them to facts they know.
    Try only believing what is on a credible site and announcements that are put out on stock exchange platforms and dont give more substance to the wacko's on stockhouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.