MRC 0.00% 2.7¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Proposed Issue of Securities - Updated, page-63

1. 15,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6845
    Hi Norway,

I have read through the QTR report, the following indicates they are just building working capital due to the lack of sales during the previous QTR which was impacted by downtime from the processing facility.

Cash: US$1.4 million as at 30 September 2023 (US$5.6 million as at 30 June 2023).
    Borrowings: US$7.9 million as at 30 September 2023 (US$5.8 million as at 30 June 2023)

Although the borrowings had increased, it appears this relates to MRC drawing down on GMA Garnets US$10mil loan. This loan term is 5 years.

MSR has drawn down US$2.4 million to date towards the project, which is reflected in the increase in
    borrowings during the September 2023 quarter, partially offset by other lease repayments during the
    quarter. MSR has further drawn down an additional US$1.0 million subsequent to the September 2023
    quarter

The upgrades required to improve the removal of the fines and the additional water for the processing facility is funded by GMA Garnets loan.

Sub-optimal fine tailings removal - Fine tailings from the Inland Strands processing circuit reduces
    product grades by entraining other minerals and causing significant process plant downtime. Two
    (2) solutions to this problem have been identified: (i) double efficiency cyclones to increase the
    removal of fine tailings from ore upon presentation to the PCP; and (ii) a new water circulation
    circuit including a fresh seawater infeed line to the secondary process plant and a return line.
    These
    two solutions are fully funded as part of the US$10 million GMA Loan Agreement and are expected
    to be in operation by the end of Q4 2023;
    Last edited by spid81: 20/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.