WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Proposed issue of securities - WKT, page-211

1. 16,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6862
    Hi Albite,

How do you not understand the quantity provided came from WKT's announcements?
    I haven't made this figure up and I am offended that you have suggested this, If there is an error with WKT's disclosure they have had 7-8 years to rectify the issues, @SpareCash7 is still looking for the updated ASX announcement.

It will be interesting to see if this propriatory process works, or if WKT sees the same fate as SYR. It's pretty alarming that they haven't built a pilot plant to validate the process,

Why would Gemcorp care if WKT's operating processes are higher than they forecast, if the project fails Shareholders are required to reach into their pockets to pay out Gemcorp and if this doesn't happen, Gemcorp can then sell the project.

You have again highlighted how much risk there is for shareholders, it might explain why we have the overinvested are pumping WKT so hard, no doubt they will want to exit the registry before commissioning starts. A new proprietary process that has only been tasted at a lab scale, what could go wrong?

BTW, if WKT cannot even get the mine construction timeline correct, why do you assume they have correctly modeled the financial model?
    Last edited by spid81: 21/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $11.01K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 527550 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 262627 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.