WRK 0.00% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Yes Ian seems more than a coincidence and that 10% reduction...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yes Ian seems more than a coincidence and that 10% reduction based on a measly $400 trade, rips over $2m off the market cap.

Is anyone else watching the Link space with all its own issues re the Dye & Durham deal falling over, the Woodford issue in the UK where LFSL have been fined 50million pounds and ordered to provide for compensation to victims up to 308million pounds.

Locally Link shareholders on HC are calling for blood and want the BOD removed. Little wonder our dealings with Link have been so drawn out and we now need funding.

in the last webinar I raised this and Trent brushed it off that any take over by Dye & Durham may enhance our business, surely this would have been a major distraction for Link in committing to any new work.

My question is will Link be in a position to proceed with WRK anytime soon to justify the dilution or potential $3.8m debt we will have after these convertible notes or whether we will have further CRs until the Link revenue becomes a reality. We just seem to be waiting, waiting, waiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1732377 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.