AFL 0.00% 13.5¢ af legal group ltd

on the presentation webinar, the point was made that the GTC...

1. 2,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    on the presentation webinar, the point was made that the GTC call center is staffed by actual lawyers. It is 7 days / week and is from 7.00 to about 11.00PM. Apparently GTC is the only significant for which does this. The Webinar did provide more confidence to me as to the future. Apparently COVID has changed how a lot of lawyers want to work, less in the office. Many want independence yet have all the marketing and back office services provided for 30% of the fee revenue. This apparently is a major trend in the UK. Discussions apparently commenced 3 + years ago but they decided to go their separate ways.
    No doubt the collapse of the share price in recent months meant that deal was more attractive to GTC given the price for the issue of the consideration shares.
    I suspect the growth anticipated from divorce only services has not been as fast as anticipated. Also, when people have a divorce matter, their can be many other surrounding issues requiring legal guidance.
    Flowing from this is the potential for the GTC model for marketing to produce more incoming enquirers. This was shown in one of the slides.
    My guess the buyback was to actually try to put support under the share price as these discussions were being held.
    GTC will have two Board seats.
    So we shall see how this plays out.
    Last edited by skinsy11: 20/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59264 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 73234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.