Ann: Proposed Merger with Silver Lake Resources , page-39

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re: Ann: Proposed Merger with Silver Lake Res...
    "It would be nice the know the machinations of the hijack process."

One can try to follow the story from the facts that occurred from just over 12 months back, and read between the lines.
    Just over 12 months back, CEO Steve & his mate Andy were unseated in a coup. At this time, the share price of TTR soared inexplicably to 11 cents. No, I dont think it was euphoria at Steve's departure, lol. So who bought and drove the sp up to 11c? Immediately after that, the share register showed new big holders with links to engineering/construction. We expected these guys to be involved in the building of the proposed new plant further down the line, and their profit, we thought, would come from that direction, not from their TTR shares. It made sense, at the time. Then we got a new CEO, and one director with engineering links resigned during the year. We thought that might be from an impending conflict of interest.
    During the calender year, nothing much happened, did it?
    No real exploration successes, just the cursed consolidation, which helped the sp on its way down, as we feared it would. Huge administration costs prevailed in the last 2 quarters....towards what? They spent more on admin than another company with several successfully operating mines. And now here we are, sold down the river for a pittance. The shareholders who jumped on board 12 months back are still there, and they will be the ones who will vote with PRH....... Had just thought of checking the SLR register to see if any of them appear there. How long has PRH been on SLR's radar? We have plenty to do and think about as we await our meeting.

Note: My declared sentiment is "none"
    That is not true, but there is no option for declaring
    my real sentiment.

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.