Ann: Proposed Merger with Silver Lake Resources , page-51

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re: Ann: Proposed Merger with Silver Lake Res...
    Sorry, paddyboy, yeah, a bit thin skinned at the moment.
    My main beef is with our board & not directly with Les, and certainly not you guys. When they slice 100's of $k off a old fella's retirement fund, they have to expect rage. At this moment in time, if they were in my presence, and this includes Les, they would all be doing the same thing.....crawling on all fours, looking for their teeth.
    Yeah, I reckon I could still do it. Rage, hatred, gives you strength. Yes, it would be worth being locked up....and yes, I've done it before & was locked up. lol. But gee it felt good at the time. It was worth it.That was not a threat! Just a statement of fact,
    Anyhow, there is truth in the old saying: "Dont get mad, get even".
    Sure, I'd get 70 odd k SLR. But where might SLR be by the time this is concluded?

Jimmy Cokebottle...
    "your time and energy would be much better focused on taking up your issues about the PRH board with ASIC/ASX/shareholders association that trying to get the numbers to kill the deal (which you wont get). "

Wanna bet? And yes, I think we have got the numbers.

BB..
    "No doubt you saw the "Material Uncertainty Regarding Continuation as a Going Concern" "

Yep. Been there a while, a standard thingy & immaterial to the current issue. Oh, and no offence taken, mate.

Plough...
    "Les is very good at making deals for SLR the previous one to get a tenament from CRC was a great one for SLR, probably paid its self back 20 times in gold production, poor old CRC didnt even get a royalty."

Good on him. But when you screw the wrong pooch, you may just cop an infection. :-)

Anyway, back to the barbie & tinnies.
    Happy Australia Day, guys.

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.