CDX 4.11% 7.0¢ cardiex limited

Everyone who comments on a stock usually has their own biases...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Everyone who comments on a stock usually has their own biases and agendas including posters on HC. Broker reports are notorious for promoting stocks they have a vested interest in. However a broker who keeps pumping stocks without any real substance to back up what they are reporting soon loses credibility. So it's not worth discounting them out of hand..
    Having held CDX for some time and experienced the ups and downs of their 'imminent' watch release I'm reminded of the report about 6 months ago when Cooper said the watch release would have minimal impact on the bottom line. There are far more exciting and lucrative projects in the pipeline which should start to be released during the course of the year.
    This seems to me to be a classic case of patience wins the day. Short term traders can play havoc with the share price but more often than not they miss out on the real gains. Ask those who traded Afterpay in the early days. So, for now I'm sitting tight expecting the news flow to gear up a notch as the year progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $42.26K 595.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81938 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.