EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

Well, what a joke we have been presented with today!!The...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Well, what a joke we have been presented with today!!

The document was headed "Market Update", but all we got, basically, was a rehash of what we already know. And the article was about re-listing.........nothing about how the company is going business wise, even though that is what was implied by the heading.

I have absolutely no confidence that EHH will ever be re-listed again. This debacle is now into its eighth month, and still the subsidiary (Eagle Don) are running the show.............or should I say Mr Zhang!! This document has indicated that there are "four key banking and financial matters" that are at the heart of the matter. Mr Zhang and his cronies would have known about these 4 key factors months ago, but have done nothing. Why wasn't Bentleys employed months ago when the problem was first identifies?Today's announcement simply allows them more time to string this saga out up until Christmas. Why haven't they already got the information to present to Greant Thornton? They have had nearly three quarters of a year in which to do so!! I for one, believe that this bulls... will continue to be rolled out up until April 2021 when de-listing will occur, and our friend, Mr Zhang will take-over the business.

If ever we get over the hurdles, and see an Annual General Meeting, I encourage all Aussie shareholders to vote "NO" to everything, except what is required to keep EHH running.

One of the hurdles is to present profit and trading for the 6 months to June this year. My question is......what was ever stopping them from showing some unaudited figures anyway? The whole of this document is nothing but a sham!!

Disgusted!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.