FRX 5.56% 1.7¢ flexiroam limited

Ann: Proposed Removal from Official List of ASX, page-51

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Agreed, although perhaps we were too naive for believing otherwise?!

71% of the vote, so close! Looks like Jeff is worse at counting numbers than Bill Shorten!

The great aspect for small holders is that whether or not management care for the smaller holders, they will at least in the short term need to focus on preserving cash or increasing the SP to avoid further dilution to their own holdings!

Now with the delisting out of the way, it will be interesting to see where the valuation falls. One of the crushing parts of the announcement was that it seemed as though it was almost timed to kill momentum of the SP.

FRX were approaching $0.05 and wham!

I've found in particularly interesting that @flexiroam have made no mention of their success in Japan. They were happy previously to trumpet exclusive distribution arrangements in Brazil, Bolivia, South Africa and so on, but when it comes to Japan (the 3rd largest App economy in the world) we haven't heard anything??!!

I've commented previously about the sustained ranking performance in the App stores according to AppAnnie and other sources.

I've googled and found that https://flexiroam.co.jp/ is a dedicated website (similar to the other exclusive distributors mentioned above)

https://flexiroam.co.jp/company/

It seems as though "Tasuke-Tech LLC" is distributing FRX in Japan.

I'm curious as to why hasn't this been announced to the market? confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $3.4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 531312 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 116657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.