FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

You're right, this forum is to discuss our opinions. What...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You're right, this forum is to discuss our opinions. What frustrates me, and many other users on this thread is your constant hammering of a stock you don't hold (you post more on FAR than your own held stocks) and you do so without providing any reasoning for your opinions. Why have management crumbled for instance? What is your reasoning for this statement? What would you have done differently? Do you think another management team could've played this out better?

It's that sort of reasoning mate that sets aside contributors from non-contributors and forum-trolls.

When I see posts like yours repeatedly smashing one single thread I become VERY suspicious of the poster. Is it a goal to cast doubt on the forum in order to jump start some sort of mass sell-off? This is the type of question I find myself asking every day and after almost every single one of your posts. You invest a lot of time on the FAR thread, it's no secret. But Why? I would never invest my time during a busy work day to hammer a forum of a stock I don't believe in. It just makes no sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92594 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.