WDS 2.57% $26.73 woodside energy group ltd

Well, piddly dividend, share price below $30 for some time when...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well, piddly dividend, share price below $30 for some time when it was nearly $70 a few years ago/
    Gas and liquids depleting in the NWS. Huge ongoing maintenance and repair work at KGP.
    And did I mention Browse Basin. Millions wasted on James Price Point. Then no we are not doing that lets go FLNG and build many so another 2 years and more coin wasted for that phase of the project, then hang on a minute, that's no longer economically viable; why don't we build a 1000km pipeline to the Gas Plant. (Good idea, that)
    Not to mention the East Timor - Leste ongoing government dispute, the long run of dusters when exploration drilling for more gas for Pluto for possible second LNG Train.
    There is a few others that come to mind, but the latest being the debacle with Conoco Phillips offshore of Senegal.

I know there are a lot of other projects that never kicked off, but this is enough to have shareholders dissatisfied in my opinion.

Having said all this, I do hold WPL shares so hope for a turnaround in the future.

good luck notthemama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.