VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Proposed Sale of Cybersecurity Business, page-101

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Good thought, but this ain't ordinary. By the statements of C10 and DWX earlier this week, it was clear CyberCX was where they wanted to go. They were prepared and up to speed for when the media called.

I would like to see the explanation of the bid process. It was so quick, it looks like a limited scope sale. I would like to know who approached who and how the board came to its decision to sell, given information released before this. One article said that CyberCX agreed to purchase. The wording suggests we approached them.

How was shareholder value maximised in this transaction? What changed between 10 Aug and now? Forget the blurb today, the sequence of events seems to suggest there was much more to this.

IMO, today was lipstick on a pig. How did we have to wait 2 days for this announcement? It looked done and dusted by reports in the press.

I don't expect to get those answers, as transparency has never been forthcoming here. But the issue of shareholder communication, shareholder engagement, strategy and direction targets has been done to death. For now, it is what it is.

My view is we need a change to save what is left. No faith in this board.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.