VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Proposed Sale of Cybersecurity Business, page-43

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    C10 and DWX had ample opportunity as shareholders to make moves to take control of their own future (the Company) and with their holding (at the time) and ours it would have got up I reckon. I really believed the lack of growth compared to TNT and CyberCX etc, really ran us at a risk of having our lunch cut and been at it for ages. Sad end, but that is it.

A few other issues need to be addressed and not going anywhere till they can be, especially in relation to the sale timing in light of other announcements. There needs to be a proper account of the roles of all parties to this, the process undertaken etc.

Regardless of the spin document, the strategy, while profitable from a venture capital view, really feel far short of expectations. Someone needs to be held to account, but when that time comes a lot of good people would have sold, lost some money and moved on, so it moves on. I would like some shareholder activism, but the sad fact is most who cared will be long gone after these events and I assume the board understand this. It is "if you don't like it sell" approach.

So sad to see good people treated this way.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.