SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Proposed Sale of Syntonic US Companies, page-22

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Hockey Sticked in the face! Puck you Syntonic. Job it in Jimmy! You nailed it! I’ll always be asking how the original platform failed! It totally makes sense but that’s the lesson really isn’t it. You still need the right team to execute these plans! Covid is such an easy out for all these failing businesses who can’t draw investors to carry out their lifestyles to bail once and for good without repercussions. The whole sponsored data has its place but YouTube exists and subscription based Tv is everywhere.. personally for me they need to get behind a whole bunch of content creators.. take out the middle men and link these creators straight to their platform and then bring in the advertisers. Brand funding will ensure good contents survival. Mobile phone networks really are the television networks of the future they control the data and everyone is looking at their phones.. how best to capitalise on that content..you only have to look at Optus taking the rights to the premier league and champions league to realise just how disruptive to television they’ve been. Anyway hopefully somehow for those still holding there is a way out with a future that sees you in the green and if there isn’t lesson must be learnt that contrarian views must always be taken to consideration .. especially if you don’t agree. Even better take the risk with companies with much better fundamentals.. a stock doesn’t have to be 2c to be the bag winner.. just look at Tesla and what that’s done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.