AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Yes autumnrain but it's a nothing announcement, I do not believe...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Yes autumnrain but it's a nothing announcement, I do not believe any of the holders here submitted those questions?

1. Q: Does the proposed 100:1 consolidation dilute shareholders’ interests in the Company?
    We are all smart enough to know the answer to this question, its a nothing question.

2. Q: Will the proposed consolidation increase the number of unmarketable parcels of otherwise reduce trading in the Company’s securities?
    I think a unmarketable parcel is less than $500, if that is all you have in this company then not much here is going to change your outlook.

3. Q: Can the Company assure investors that any future capital raisings will provide an opportunity for retail shareholders to maintain their interest in the Company on equitable terms?
    This question basically indicates there will be a capital raising soon.

4. Q: Does the Company intend to increase shareholder representation on the Board?
    Answer basically promises nothing.

5. Q: Does the Company plan to take steps to improve or enhance shareholder communication?
    "its present focus should be wholly on the delivery of operationalperformance given the potential inherent in its asset portfolio"
    So why push such a large consolidation which is a financial structure, not "operational performance"? Focus on giving Tom DV and his team what they need if that is their statement!

So in my opinion, none of the above questions have said why they are doing 100:1 and what their strategic reasoning is behind it. They just say it "may" attract other investors.

I would like them to explain why none of the board have any significant "skin in the game"? Do they not believe in the company? If not, please more on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.