AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Ann: Proposed Share Consolidation - Questions and Answers, page-14

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    O.K. I'll be the first. I have not yet voted. I haven't received my papers, yet but I indent to vote yes.
    Here are my reasons::
    1. The price is too small and the fluctuations are too big between price ranges.
    2. I feel the shares will be more appealing for new comers but having said that I would be fine with a 10 to 1
    3. I have seen for myself, and have heard from many very large holders that Philip Amery in particular is working very hard to turn this company around. The mine workers are working very hard as well. MMN / AUL have been many years without a profit. Philip is getting stuff done that should have been done a while back. He is helping us to get closer to profit. I do not expect us to be in profit this quarter biased on the updates that we have been receiving so far. But I can also say that the company has been investing in several upgrades and I know that these will be costing money. Like any business it takes a fair bit of effort to get things profitable. You first have to invest before you start seeing profit. My personal opinion is that we are getting close. I have talked to some large holders and they are happy with the way things are going. If they are happy, then I am more confident. In fact I even topped up a few shares yesterday. So in summary my reason for YES vote is that the board thinks that it is best. Maybe it is? maybe it isn't? but I'll support them anyway as this our company and if they are working hard and they think it is best. It is a way of showing support. After all, if is gets voted down then the board looks bad and AUL looks bad what purpose does that serve?
    But really, it is only moving a decimal point on a computer screen. It is not a material change and so in the end I am not really fused either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.