ALA 0.00% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Ann: Proposed Share Consolidation, page-81

1. 4,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi nameuser

How very true, yes brick by brick. However in the North Quensland region we are quite familiar with cyclones coming through and wiping out buildings and leaving nothing but the foundations and that is what has happened to SUDA. In fact the storm has been brewing for a long time, it is just that many holders (including me) got very blasé about the weather reports and got complacent about the forecasts. If you weren't aware of the fact, it is a trait that many in the Tropics have...the cyclone will make landfall in .
    someone else's backyard, until the day it doesn't.

So what next do we the shareholders do now? Well, in terms of the construction industry we are the Developers. We liked the footprint of the building but not the final design and how it was to be constructed, so we through our Development Manager PH, the builder, SC, was politely told that he wasn't up to the task and looked around for a new builder who understands what we have, what we want and how to construct the new model. Meanwhile the current staff get a bit nervous because the new builder will only want to keep a few members of the existing staff and the remainder let go. I only hope the PH has
    identified those people already and reassured them of there value to the Co, the rest can and will be replaced.

Unfortunately like many who get hit by a Cyclone we were not insured and the rebuild can be expensive, even when you are hoarding nuggets in the cellar..it stil needs money to recover the nuggets and pay for the remainder of the project. There will only be one more chance to get it right and its needs a good experienced Development Manager at the helm to make it work. I am happy that PH is at the helm.

I only hope that the Sandgropers from the West have the same resilience as Queensland cane toads.i

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $92.54K 764.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 376742 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 512180 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 296345
Last updated 15.43pm 06/06/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.