KOR 0.00% 0.6¢ korab resources limited

I don't understand why Korab is interested in this project when...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    I don't understand why Korab is interested in this project when they noted in the surrender report for the underlying tenement dropped by Australian Copper, E08/2115: Field visits and office work did not result in any discoveries, and the results were disappointing.Tenement offers little potential for an economic size deposit of either copper or gold. Work to date failed to confirmany anomalies, although it generated several targets for further exploration including drilling.The location of the project area (in proximity to several copper and gold anomalies) and on the intersection ofseveral crustal scale faults and crosscutting local faults, made the area interesting for exploration. The primarycommodities sought where copper and gold, based on the historical assays from rock chip samples.
    Also to note in this report was a statement in the conclusion: Drilling and sub-surface sampling failed to show the mineralisations extending below surface. Gold mineralisation was limited tosome high grade rock chips from quartz outcrops but further work failed to show any continuity or depth to the anomalies. Drilling shownun-economical low grade gold enrichment over narrow widths.
    I cannot find any announcements of drilling conducted by Korab. This report can be downloaded from WAMEX for those with access. It makes interesting reading and confirms Korabs underwhelming exploration efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 248000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 854336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.