BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

@colinchi I remember the poster @Phewby. He had a picture of a...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @colinchi

I remember the poster @Phewby. He had a picture of a bearded guy looked like Jeff Bridges.(Long hair Jeff Bridges not the Iron Man bald Jeff Bridges)
    He would also post multiple times a day complaining all day. I don't see him around anymore.
    @bevter was around.
    @loki was around.....I think he is been around before I could spell S...T..O..C..K.............M..A..R..K..E..T
    Yet, he accused me of trying to trade my position while he was himself willing to take a trading stake............got to laugh.

Col......No offence.......but 250k shares. That's it. You disappointed me.
    I thought you were a much bigger volume player.

Maybe that's why you were not worried about SBM at that time. But if you were holding over 2.5 Million shares at a much higher price and the stock breaks below 10c.........that is a different kind of experience.
    All of a sudden you see stars......the heart pumps much faster......your feet gets cold.....the bottom falls out......you feel like falling from the tree.
    Your level of exposure makes a great difference in how you handle crisis.

Sorry guys, we are going out of the BDR topic. My apology.
    At least we get to know @colinchi a little better.

Anyway, below is a chart which emboldens my belief of Gold Price & FED Rate Hikes

int.PNG

Another headline from Mining.Com

slr.PNG

Perhaps this scenario is playing out in GOLD

usd5.PNG

This is targeting 1400 by April and possible 1500 by August.
    I will take 1350 and don't go below 1350 please for now. Thank you.

Of course all those above charts do not make any difference for BDR for now.
    I won't post BDR price chart.....that is the ugliest thing anyone will see....can't spoil people's weekend.
    The Price chart of BDR is in people's mind, the mind has become the battlefield.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.