CCM 0.00% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

Oh I love this. I smell something great coming as well...IMO,...

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Oh I love this. I smell something great coming as well...

IMO, watch out for the next few weeks. Are other people drawing links to EGR and what has transpired with them over the past month or two. A few points going through my head right now:

• Look at the EGR announcements that began early Feb before their company making announcement.
    • You will see from the snapshot below that the EGR announcements and correlated share price increase started with the proposed US listing announcement (SP drop was expected after they raised $54m to fund them through to production)
    • Thanks to the FYI broker thread and @Tcb007 - we have seen that instos have been buying and looks like retail selling.
    • Looking at the FYI sales action going on, looks like someone is trying to keep that price low and maybe in line with the above point.
    • Great sentiment in the sector and great expected news flow to come
    • Potential FYI and EGR collab coming up. Plus AS at EGR has a large holding at FYI. These guys will be talking and I dont think it would be surprising if they have similar approaches... Certainly looks like it when it comes to company announcements. We retail holders tend to complain a lot when we dont get consistent communications from both EGR and FYI but it appears these guys are not about spruking the SP and just focussed on the grind / long term shareholder wealth.

Have I read into all this a bit much? Maybe, possibly. But if this is right, then March will be a great month for this company. I look forward to seeing what Germany do with this announcement tonight.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2937/2937575-3a737f2c38b2a0ed51696b5dccf9cf84.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2937/2937590-cf2c16bfcd7808b13d52abf954cf9c09.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $10.59K 168.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 217536 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 151303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.