CCM 12.9% 7.0¢ cadoux limited

Been silently watching all the discussions and greatly...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Been silently watching all the discussions and greatly appreciate the insights provided by key contributors (you know who you are).

'Modded' post because it was basically venting and not really constructive. Whilst it is therapeutic to whinge, generally people don't want to hear it! Notwithstanding, it is totally inequitable that the ASX affords some market participants trading advantages over retail investors, and what happened after the bell on Friday is just one example of that. But that's reality, so suck it up and move on solider (is what I am telling myself).

Started accumulating 18 months ago and don't see any reason to stop now smile.png. Comfortable with the very overweight position it holds in my portfolio. "Selling the story" is clearly not Roly's strength, and that definitely contributes to an undervalued share price IMO. The silver lining is that it provides a nice window of opportunity to keep accumulating at very attractive price points. Successfully executing the business goals and objectives trumps 'selling the story' everyday. Deliver in these key areas and the share price will take care of itself. Invested in this company with a 3 to 5 year time horizon. Happy with the progress made to date. Onward and upward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.008(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $25.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $9.454K 136.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106529 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 25162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.