EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Regrettably,vkhg89,the way the market is manipulated by merchant...

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 928
    Regrettably,vkhg89,the way the market is manipulated by merchant banks,stockbrokers,hedge funds, et al.,and in the absence of the regulators who are tasked with preventing the activity,the share price of a company can have no bearing on its performance.Too often a company bringing a promising product or innovation to market, becomes a target for 'take-over' merchants who want it as cheaply as possible.
    Back in the day, before AI and sophisticated computer programs,an impending 'good' announcement saw a run up of the share price and a bit of a sell off after it was made.But there remained an increase in the residual value of the stock. Now-a-days, because the currently self regulating ASX,makes a lot of money from the aforesaid entities and ASIC is staffed by people carving out careers in the financial services industry and,I suspect,don't want to rock the boat and put those careers in jeopardy, these entities seem to be given free rein.
    I give you three cases in point. [1]VLA -A company set up to develop and market a Coxsackie cold virus, re-worked to be a very effective anti-cancer weapon by the University of Newcastle,NSW.Went to the States.Every successful lab report towards the closing stages of development resulted in the sp going down.I had a small holding and sold out at a good profit before the rot set in.Some years previously, a company handling much less successful anti-cancer agent was sold for $5 US/share.But VLA- developing a highly successful anti-cancer agent-was sold to Big Pharma for $1.78AUS/share.At least shareholders made some profit in that instance but nowhere near what they should've received. Metal Storm-Australian invented and developed[I can't remember the ticker code]-was driven into bankruptcy and the IP was sold-shareholders got zilch. About nine months later that technology was on sold to the US Defense Dept, for nearly ONE BILLION Aus dollars!
    Lastly,Unilife [UNS], a company set up to develop and commercialize a retractable syringe invented by two Hunter Valley resident engineers was re-domiciled to the US and listed on the NASDAQ.It was a business to business set-up, the end product designed to be wholesaled to BIg Pharma.There were quite a few CRs to raise money to customize the syringes to Big Pharma specs.The expectation being once that was done they'd buy up big.Well,they didn't.They stood back,let the short sellers get to work on the sp until the company went broke.Then they bought the IP for peanuts.I lost thousands.The UNS Board were completely outflanked and outmanouvred by the NASDAQ apparatchiks.
    This is the activity that EDE has copped and still is,copping.
    As part of the overall strategy, forums such as HC become a battleground with paid 'down- rampers' putting up innumerable posts bagging a target stock.And,boy,have we seen this with EDE.
    And with CPDog,it looks like they're still at it.You can't tell me someone would go back through numerous announcements and parse the wording in order to put a negative spin on it,just to pass the time?Or to save us poor punters from ourselves? Yeah,right.
    Stick with it,vkhg89.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $690 460.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 174741833 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7726712 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.