PSC 3.70% 14.0¢ prospect resources limited

When I see all these discussions above, I'm not sure if this is...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    When I see all these discussions above, I'm not sure if this is already a 'done deal' or not.
    But it looks like it could be so, like Zimbabwe's President Dr Mnangagwa said: "I wish the parties to this Agreement success in the implementation of business transaction and declare this a positive step forward for Zimbabwe".

President Mnangagwa said his government and cabinet were going to support the project ensuring that the lithium sector achieves a US$ 0.5 billion annual revenue by 2023.
    see: https://miningzimbabwe.com/just-in-gvt-pledges-to-support-arcadia-lithium-project/

So it's not surprising that the government of Zimbabwe has pledged to support the Arcadia lithium project which is poised to become one of the country's biggest lithium producers. Already at the end of June PSC welcomed the President to preside over the first production of high purity petalite from the pilot plant.
    And that one from the ann:"Prospect is looking forward to welcoming offtake partner Sinomine Resources, as well as Presidential representatives from various government ministries to site on the 30 June to preside over first delivery of product to Sinomine Resources."

So what conclusion can we draw for Sinomine Resources ?
    Sinomine Resource Group Co., Ltd, is a China-based company principally engaged in the provision of solid mineral exploration technical services. The Company is also involved in the trading business.
    And as @Mwanafunzi said: "I think it's fair to look at Zimbabwe and see just how much the government 'owes' them" (the chinese).
    So now the chinese could do better deals with other chinese, because they know them and how to do deals with them. Perhaps this could also be a win-win situation for us.

But is this one the best deal from those 7 companies wanting a piece of that cake in Zimbabwe ? I don't know it either until all the facts are on the table for us shareholders.
    But I know one other fact for sure: PSC is so far my best lithium invest in 2021 and I am confident that it will also pay off in total in 2022.
    So, as a german shareholder I bought a small parcel furthermore on monday here in Germany, while ASX market is closed. And for me it would not be surprising if sp takes a new attempt northwards, if BoD gives us more clarity.

Last but not least: Have all here a healthy and prosperous new yaer 2022 !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $67.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $13.66K 101.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 285229 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8853 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.