AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Ann: Prospectus, Appendix 3B and letter to Option, page-11

1. 2,882 Posts.
    re: Ann: Prospectus, Appendix 3B and letter t... I have a couple of grumblings after being raked over the coals on another stock because of potentially negative moves being put on. What I say with AYN is we are expecting the good things, but while we wait for that sentiment to develop, we have been hit fair and square by a CR that raises a couple of alarm bells. Also, check out this post, that was after my 4/12 post. It was on 6/12, and has me a little on edge. In the past (and sure that may have only a little reflection on the future), but...it suggests that on three past occasions when the silver price has peaked at $30 USD, it has fallen away dramatically.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1326773&msgid=7468851

Now, coupled with a 3.5c sp, I humbly raise a couple of frowns, because while this might be the right time for AYN, it might not be the time to hold the sp in limbo, if the bottom falls out of the silver price (possibly).

Just want to send some low key messages to management that we need some support, or not all is utopia, if you know what I mean. "I think the less you guys say the better." I am entitled to my opinion and am not bagging the stock, but wanting to tread very carefully. A number of stocks have gone sideways because of SPP's and Trading halts and I am four stocks that are in T/H's right now. Don't know why everyone chose now, but it tends to slow things down for a while.

Newminer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.