CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

No one is saying they spend most of their money on advertising....

1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    No one is saying they spend most of their money on advertising. The main thing the directors spend CPH's (your) money on is literally themselves! This is a lot more of a red flag than spending it all on advertising.

Are you really sure you want to look at their other companies and the various activities of directors? Think carefully (hint: active police investigation currently underway...)

Hehe, I've been watching CPH since it was around 70c, years ago, and the entire time I've seen holders saying very soon CPH will be bringing in huge income... you are saying it now just as others did every year for the last several, since the price was more than double what it was when I started watching, right down to where it is now, and things look worse than ever.

If you've been watching this company for a fair amount of time you should already be aware what they're up to, and if not, the literal police investigation should have woken you up.

The queue of buyers has been remarkably robust all things considered, but today it was mostly sold into and it looks likely to be overwhelmed tomorrow or the next day. Unless you're beyond caring and just want to hold on to the bitter end, I'm not sure why you'd be holding at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.