HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

In the short term only great oil flows from Chernetska may help...

1. 6,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    In the short term only great oil flows from Chernetska may help us. We're getting the confirmed resource for Sorochynska from the B-18 zone.

I mean we got an announcement that states that the current estimate is 4 times higher than the previous and yet we're struggling at 30c?????????

This company has so much going for it and have achieved so much in such a short space of time it's not funny.

Unfortunately the gas plant won't be built for 10 months, add another 2 months for potential lag time and we're looking at 1 year away for our own gas plant. The significance of it is huge and if we get anywhere near that 30mmcfd rest assured HOG will have a market cap many multiples of todays.

Is hard looking at todays price but if you're in it for the long term you should be rewarded very well. Even better if you have cash sitting on the sidelines and are able to top up at these prices.

Even with the market coming back I believe we should be around the 40-45c mark. We all know the story and what happened.

HOG is no longer a explorer but a producer/explorer.
    There is enough money coming in right now for HOG to stand on it's on feet and how many companies with a market cap of around $100m can say that. They have the funds to aggressively drill new wells and they have announced to the market they are doing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.