RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Phewwww!!!!!!!!!! Malmanu, I really can't believe this post have...

1. 429 Posts.
    Phewwww!!!!!!!!!!

Malmanu, I really can't believe this post have you carried out any research? or are you pot stirring?
    The ADRC technology was built from ground up with the security features as the starting point, as you will find out if you investigate further . Currently they are using Xped to fix up conneted airconditioning systems where hackers have entered peoples computers through the air con system.
    I have used their ADRC and if you use it you will never want to use another remote again its sharper , most traditional remotes are slower to myself anyway , for example my airconditioner if i use the factory remote i have to hold he button for a while the adrc responds straight away with a very gentle touch, absolutely beautiful.
    Xped have ready to use technology the development has been done , only development now is improvisation and evolution of the existing technology that is what sets it apart from other tech startups they actually have some revolutionary tech that is ready to sell now.
    There are also other aspects to their tech , ecoupons , the wand , sensors ra ra ra plus the way it can be usedfor advertising.
    Mate !! Unfinished you can buy it now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.