OSX 9.09% 30.0¢ osteopore limited

Any money the company gets in will only go to service the loan...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Any money the company gets in will only go to service the loan interest repayments, pay directors, staff and contractors, for the rest of the year. The claim that it will "strengthen the balance sheet" and allow for growth is fantasy (or let's be direct: outright lie).

I think the CR will fall well short of being fully subscribed. It's unimaginable that investors would part with any more of their money to fund this company. If the CR fails – and I think that's probable – the company will be in administration before the end of the year. Deservedly so.

OSX is so bad on all metrics – sales, revenue, profit, governance, strategy, etc – that the sooner it stops trading, the better. I know many shareholders will suffer from the demise of the company. But really, aren't you already suffering every day knowing how much you've lost and watching your investment further evaporate? Sometimes a tooth needs to be pulled, and leaving it in just causes more distress. This stock is poison and hanging on with no hope of a return of your capital can only harm your mental health.

Get this garbage off your books and the healing can begin. I took a small loss a few years back. It hurt, as all losses do. But very quickly that feeling left and was replaced by relief that I was out. It allowed me to focus on other investments and not have to look at the daily wreckage of my stupid decision to invest in OSX. Now I peek in every now and then to get that nice "dodged a bullet" feeling. But I'm also mindful of the pain others are going through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.030(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.099M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 30.0¢ $93.48K 307.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1874 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 6102 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ 20245
Last updated 12.10pm 02/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.