MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

$7.56 is not champagne territory if I have read this correctly....

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    $7.56 is not champagne territory if I have read this correctly. They refer to the price of the American (5 Australian shares) ADS's. Which are currently $4.75.
    In reality I expect that we will not reach this price again until we have something to either change the sentiment or something to start people furiously calculating things like cashflow discounts for therapies that have been granted approval. At the moment we as long term holders are back into the waiting game. The wait for the markets to catch up with for instance the information posted by @otherperspective on Heart, to change sentiment or where we have something concrete from the FDA such as BLA application for SRGvHD and the decision date. The build up to that should see us pass the US$ 7.56 mark. On approval (SRGvHD) imo at least $15.

This refinancing was all about cashflow management. We have the data, we have the processes and requirements to approval worked out, and we are ticking the boxes along the way. A lot of work has been done on this pathway, and I believe that we can approach this with confidence. Cash is king and in the big picture the warrants will be a small price to pay for the increasing share price we will benefit from along this pathway.

@alhambra who is in the "potential" holder category mentioned in a post before christmas that I was possibly guilty of being emotional about this investment, which leads to losses (I hope that I have reflected his comments correctly). Of course I am emotional, excitement is an emotion. It is posts on Hot Copper that highlight the data. It is the presentations from Dr's Perrin and Lightner with their amazing data and explanations. It is the p value that supports all of these, these are the reasons for that excitement. My Investment head has acknowledges that Data, I have ensured that I can hold the investment while that Data works it way through to multiple approvals. I can give it time and this re-finance with the warrants contained within the agreement, give the company the time as well to become cashflow positive.
    Those warrants will be in profit this year (imo) but don't expect them to be exercised then, as they have 7 years and they will appreciate that time is on their side. There is a lot more upside than 2022 promises in this share. I expect @Praetorian2011 you will be right that when they do, we will be sipping champagne if we are still holding then. I plan to be.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.