VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Prospectus Lodged for Approval of Mauritian Note Issue, page-37

1. 1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    robl.ashw, well put. What staggers me is that people actually invest their hard earned money into a spec stock like this without first doing their research. Some of the posts from some here are absolutely astounding in their naivety.

The challenge to get this company in production is a log one. Funding is vital and important. But after funding comes the challenges associated with a greenfield site. There is the designing and creating of the plant and the inevitable changes that will take place to get it to commissioning stage. The shake down will have its challenges. Then there will be forced changes that will take place to improve productivity. The list goes on.

I love being a part of these challenges as a part owner in this business. Anyone with any meaningful shareholding in this company should at least have a rudimentary understanding of the monumental, yet very achievable task ahead before a single kg of graphite is shipped. If they are don't have an understanding then they a walking blindly.
    Last edited by stan101: 13/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.30K 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 28648646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 232858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.