VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Graphene,Just when I thought that I'd be buying a Tesla that...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Graphene,
    Just when I thought that I'd be buying a Tesla that will last me 20 years or so, and you've said that batteries will be on the way out at some point in time!

"Graphene Supercapacitors"!
    "Graphene-based supercapacitors are said to store almost as much energy as lithium-ion batteries, charge and discharge in seconds and maintain all this over tens of thousands of charging cycles."

Probably why Tesla bought Maxwell's "Ultracapacitor" factory last year, for US$218m! Tesla's experts and employees would be actively working on the supercapacitor side of electric power, as well developing the more tradition batteries. Tesla is always trying to stay 5 years or so ahead of the pack!

You have stated that you hope VRC's share price "rockets" up! Well, that is another venture that Elon Musk is into as well, Rockets!

Can't wait for VRC to get the funding, begin mining, and get into these exciting times for batteries; with the huge demand for batteries to power evs, trucks, pickups, sports cars, SUVs, PowerWalls and Grid Storages, and later supercapacitors, in the future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 33655873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2964984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.58am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.