DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

I reckon you're about bang on. If everything was going so well...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I reckon you're about bang on. If everything was going so well with SOLG etc, why not wait a fortnight and complete the rights issue at a higher price?

Let's get the issue (heh) of the rights issue out of the way and pretend they now have the ~4.5 million. What are they going to do with that to generate value for holders? Is it going to be the same value generation they've done for the last 10 years? If it is, I would be asking questions rather than talking about the "great buying opportunities" that seem to be permanently available.

Look at the chart: anyone who purchased and held any time in the last 5 years is very likely to be under water, unless they've been trading. And if they're willing to trade, why would they bother holding this stock for more than a month or so? Why not wait for the ever-elusive massive breakout and jump in then? Sure you might miss out on a few percent, but the opportunity cost of being in this stock is huge. I wonder if many supporters here will end up doubling their money after many years when they could have simply put the money in the NZX50 and got a better return! Let alone the many missed 5x, even 10x gains in other stocks.

Sigh, at least this stock is predictable, that's the only positive I see. For those who hold long term: you're a dedicated bunch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.813K 276.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182568 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 236917 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.