ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ahhh the glory days of gda, when fs was promoting the stock, and watso was howled down. yes, kinghadi, who sold his property in south australia, and put the proceeds into gda, and then profusely thanked fs, for the input, imagine the joy of the king, when his "investment" of $250,000 collapsed to about $8000 - just imagine the joy, when he told his wife of the massive tax loss, that he made. fs must be on the xmas card list

three years ago fs posted the following

"I couldn't help myself seeing the new trading today and am pleased to have been the first buyer of the GDADA at 30c ( only 10,000 though but it started things rolling). And I don't have to settle until about the 11th which is like a T plus 8 !"

mmmm in the same post fs made the following comment (3 years ago)

"I think 30c is good buying with the news expected any day on the samples from Corunna Downs in the Pilbara."

as devilsburden mentioned, it takes a few years for some guy to kick over all of the rocks, to see if there is a stain of iron underneath

yes - but a few months later the shares went from 30 c to 1c

anyway, prior to any drilling, the company provides hope, by referring to the old pt hedland to marble bar railway, and then an extension to corruna downs.

capital raisings always contribute to director fees, which of course provide an incentive, to keep the company operating

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.