TLG 5.26% 45.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Prospectus Offer opens and Loyalty Options, page-71

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Does anyone know the date which the most recent resolved SC case was applied for? Only mining cases of course as each of the judges have separate specialities

Context: I'm looking to understand the time lapse between the lodgement date and the date of decision for the most recent case. e.g. if it was two years, then I would reasonably expect another 12 months before our case is resolved. For those with a lot of time: yes I understand complexity in cases means they don't all resolve over the same duration so please save your time correcting me on that point

This is the sort of information I would expect Mark to mention during quarterlies, I still refuse to believe he came to realise that the case had not even started the SC process when he went to apply for expedition. This is just crazy to me. I would expect mid level managers to chase down this info let alone a CEO/founder - makes me think he held this information close to his chest

I understand the lodgement date etc may be public knowledge, but I can't decipher the Swedish reports myself so I'm hoping one of you already know this answer, thanks
    Last edited by Kalm4h: Today, 12:40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $182.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.5¢ 43.5¢ $489.0K 1.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.