TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

:) thank youI, too, was curious as to why in the first instance...

1. R08
    8,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    thank you

I, too, was curious as to why in the first instance Cancun would provide direct funds to the business at a decent premium, which actually (I believe) ended in a loss to Cancun at the time......whatever company info he was provided did not culminate in a financially beneficial outcome....

Since, he has certainly played the tune to his own liking with the stock....as you mention, aggravatingly so. But making plenty on the swings.

So I was then intrigued to see Talico hand over their IP to TV2u as part of the CN conditions and mandate when they again needed cash, which for years has been a bug bear of commentary on these threads. Why not go back to Cancun ? This news was then closely followed by a large majority stake taken by Cancun and an associated position on the board.

Maybe, I am looking at this the wrong way - but Silvey looks to have something up his sleeve here and positioned himself now very powerfully within the company. Did he bully his way in ? Who knows, that was a very interesting comment you made - another interesting comment may be in trying to decipher who is keeping who (as an enemy) closer than the other.

Really appreciate your thoughtful reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.