SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

Motor, it's not necessarily us v them. Usually in as on all...

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Motor, it's not necessarily us v them. Usually in as on all things, there's room for more than one adversary. Coke v Pepsi v others. Apple v whoever. But notwithstanding all this, even against the CSIRO I'd be prepared to back them. Whilst they are a huge organisation they have their fingers in many pies, and just how many people are involved with this technology? What are the circumstances of their involvement? How much money has been put into this?

With OXT we know that there has been close to $30m been put into their technology. Research has been going on in Sweden and Australia for over 7 years. I believe that KS is confident of the success of OXT, and is looking forward to new challenge. And, as I said, if the relationship with DDH is as amicable as it appears, it will help OXT with many leads. It's now up to the technology. Time will tell.

My original intention after the t/o was announced was to lighten off after being allotted OXT shares. But after reading up on DDH, I feel it is a brash young company going places. And whilst drilling is in demand, I feel okay with there rapid expansion and apparent cockiness. In the longer term, they may (will) be vulnerable if they keep expanding so quickly. Not only, as they bragged, they got SWK cheaply, they also got SWK whilst it was vulnerable due to monies spent on OXT and drilling research. DDH now appears to be complete.

If this new Omicron variant doesn't unstabilize the world economy too much, that is. Interesting times ahead.

kg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.