CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Re-posted from above without the problematic HC 'table'

KRWINNER

love that name !

share price prediction is a tricky business, and even though I've done it once publicly for PSF, I'd rather not repeat it (but it would answer your question if you double it) as we must take care of our newbies.

Strangely enough, first mistake is to become overly focused on share price. Comparative market caps are much more enlightening and provide a basis for entry and exit points.

However, here are a few share prices that can be argumentatively used. Chosen to demonstrate growth rates for successful companies rather than exact peer to peer technologies. In the beginning of their lives, they had some characteristics similiar to Syntonic: IT; potentially revolutionary disruptive technology; global market; first in; right place right time; managerial and technical ability; and last but not least, the overarching catalyst: 'necessity is the mother of all invention' - prepay has passed its used-by date !

It is the growth rate that is important below, not the actual prices.
    (prices approximate)

COMPANY IPO 6 MONTHS 1 YEAR 2 YEARS 5 YEARS PEAK PRESENT

Gooogle 50 93 144 189 230 779 724
    Facebook 38 23 26 58 119 119
    Amazon 1.73 5 7 64 51 709 709
    Ebay 1.28 22 18 14 30 66 23
    1PG 5 7 5.3 2.7 .60 8 .75

A little light-hearted share price speculation on a Sunday afternoon can't do too much harm if we play the game with some fun. A little competition maybe.

What about this? Share price on the following dates.

1: last day of trading for PSF (21st May) - share price prediction: .045
    2: first day of trading as SYT (27 June) - .098
    3: 6 months (30 Dec - last trading day 2016) - .35
    4: 12 months (27 June 2017) - $3.50
    5: 2 years (27 June 2018) - $14.00
    6: 5 years (27 June 2021) - $75.00

Please feel free to enter the comp. The prize for the most accurate will be the re-posting of your predictions on the specific dates. You also get to buy us all a beer at a location of your choice, or you can join me in the Bahamas

If we have enough contestants, we can commence a new thread for the occasion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.