TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

It's not hype that we bought into, look at the announcements...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It's not hype that we bought into, look at the announcements made by the company themselves. I think people are just over hearing that something is going to happen "next month". Then next month comes and we get silence, or some reason why it didn't happen and it will happen at some future date. How many times can people swallow these failed deadlines? I hope they get these deals over the line but they have lost credibility in my opinion and I don't believe it when they say something will launch in January because they haven't kept to a deadline yet. This behaviour is chronic; it’s not going to change under the current management. Why did they say Divan would be up and running by June it’s now December and now they say it’s going to happen next month-oh really? I hope it does but I'm not holding my breath. What’s happened to K2U-what a waste of time that was - that why many bought in to this company because of the huge potential with the projected revenue stream-where is that now-nowhere. What sort of flip flop company is this that never keeps deadlines, drops projects because they fail to budget for marketing, broken promises like compulsive liars? They are going to be pushing it to raise more funds; I don't trust them anymore. Oh and the icing on the cake-they are paying themselves far too generously for what they have actually achieves, very arrogant for what they have achieved for shareholders.
    PS I no longer hold this stock.
    Last edited by Stuka: 22/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.