HIO 0.00% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

NEXT 2 USOK so first thing to clear up is mgt is on my buy list...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    NEXT 2 US
    OK so first thing to clear up is mgt is on my buy list but i am committing to HIO at the moment. I didn't post as downramper. I
    posted because i have just lost half my funds on another stock and not crying about it, and it seems like all the ones with loss on
    MGT are saying that this new financial adviser is going to advance the company in a rapid way. To me, the new finance advisor appears to be a franchise who likes to auction off assets for to benefit their fund holders for a fee. I was trying to get some response as to what others thought about that.
    {i am careless when i post, i always think of something inarticulate to say after posting a message so post another)
    you will see that i said MGT had a lot of shares out there and then had a consolidation. meaning a 10 for 1 share consolidation for example..
    MGT holders are upset about this because something worth one dollar is now only worth 37 cents. they do a lot of whinging about it. Apparently
    this new finance company they have appointed is going to get them out of a low share price fast. I said i don't think so... Personally i liked the LDA capital financiing deal where shares are issued slowly over a more longer period of time than a simple auction off the
    company program. Less Dilution.

I have a feeling the MGT holders talking on that forum think they are super smart and dont have time for us careless posters. I dont think that is ok.
    i am not super smart myself. i drive trucks for a living. but i have two university degrees, can go to a large foreign country and get around using their
    language without reverting to english.

I don't know what you mean regarding macro conditions in ukraine and russia. what is that? I was referring to the list of posts that were put on the forum referencing my own posts. I thought that was against hotcopper rules in a big way. Also reference to a mechanical robot at the end saying this
    is not a robot.

So i then referenced ukraine and russia. I was referring to Putin suggesting the Ukrainean people were controlled by Europe's powers as guinea pigs. Also that the people of russian descent in ukraine were victimised for living in ukraine because some russians in ukraine were trouble makers. Not all were trouble makers but victimising was cause for the russian secrurity apparatus to point at ukraine and say that is a reason to invade. nazis. I believe we sometimes are too free and liberal in australia, Is it true a russian ukraine scenario could not happen here? i married and divorced a foreign woman and have also visited russia just for information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $11.68K 415.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1531010 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1551702 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.