HIO 4.17% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

I opted not to participate, I am not very impressed with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I opted not to participate, I am not very impressed with the level of information provided, what is their specific plan? what timelines can we expect? what will they use the money for and will it be enough or just another in a chain to come? I posted before about the prerequisites for this being a good raise and they aren't really meeting all of them.

If the market price was higher I would have participated, or if the funding/partnering process was more advanced perhaps, but overall I hold quite a decent amount of HIO and a few extra shares is all risk without much more reward from my perspective. Vr8 is an example of what I expect from HIO: a gant chart timeline, clear written MOUs, strong communication and marketing of the project, clear intent to build... If we even had the new leadership in place I probably would have gone in, but without even knowing if the new CEO is a regal old boy I am not super keen to put *more* money there.

I still like HIO as an investment, and am happy to buy more later at a higher price if we get some more certainty.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.